Date of Last Revision: May 3, 2017
1.1 By accessing and using this site you agree to be bound by
not use our services unless you agree to all of these terms. This website (the
"Site") is provided by Bitwallet LLC (referred to on the Site as "the
Company, "Bitwallet", "we", "us" or
"our"). Your use of the Site is governed by these Terms. We make the
Site available to you in order to provide information about our products and
services (collectively, the “Services”) and to enable you to purchase these
products and services from us online.
2.1 The Services are intended solely for users who:
- are 18 years of age or older;
to be held accountable to all conditions, obligations, affirmations,
representations and warranties arising herein;
- have not previously been suspended or removed from using our
- will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your
country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
2.2 By registering or participating in our
Services, you hereby represent that you are over 18 years of age and have the
authority to enter into the terms herein.
2.3 Any access or use of our services by anyone
under the age of 18 constitutes misuse as per Section 6.3 below.
Risks and Disclaimer
- 3.1 Trading digital assets involves significant risk. The risk
of loss in trading or holding digital assets can be considerable.
- 3.2 Using Services that rely on chance or any other similar
mechanism, involves substantial risk.
- 3.3 The use of our Services may result in the loss of your
funds. You can lose all the balance in your account. You hereby agree to
use our Services at your own risk.
4.1 Market Liability
- 4.1.1 Some items listed in the Bitwallet may be illegal in your
country, state or jurisdiction. You use our Services at your own peril and
- 4.1.2 You will not hold Bitwallet responsible for the actions
or omissions of other users. You acknowledge that Bitwallet is not a
broker. Bitwallet is a service designed to allow anyone to offer, sell,
and buy items at any time. We are not involved in the actual transaction
between Buyers and Sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee
the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy
of listings, the ability of Sellers to sell items, the ability of Buyers
to pay for items, the timeliness of deliveries, or that a Buyer or Seller
will actually complete a transaction. We do not transfer legal ownership
of items from the Seller to the Buyer. Unless the Buyer and the Seller
agree otherwise, the Buyer will become the item’s lawful owner upon
physical receipt of the item from the Seller.
4.2 Limitation of Liability
4.2.1 By accessing and/or using our Services you agree to exclude Bitwallet and
any of its affiliates from any liability, to the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether
express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation,
suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of the Site or
the content on or accessed through it;
- We will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses, or
indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred
by you in connection with your access to or use of the Site or the content
on or accessed through it.
4.2.2 Force Majeure: we will not be responsible for any delay or
failure to comply with our obligations under these terms of sale if the delay
or failure arises from any cause which was beyond our
reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Your Right to a Refund
- Refund/Return will only be considered where the User fully
complies with the Eligibility Criteria. Where the User fails to meet any
of the Eligibility Criteria, Bitwallet shall have the right, in its sole
discretion, to decline the User’s request for a Refund/Return.
- In order to apply for a Refund/Return, the User must request
and complete a Refund Form/Return Form and send the respective form to the
Bitwallet support address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To prevent Prohibited Conduct, all payments and information
related to Refund/Return may be verified by Bitwallet In
such case, Bitwallet may request the User to provide certain documents,
including, but not limited to, identification documents, copy of the
User’s Payment Card and Invoice or/and any other prove of the fact that
disputed payment was made. In case if the User fails to provide
appropriate documents or information within three (3) days upon the Bitwallet
request or in case of any doubts as to authenticity of provided documents,
Bitwallet shall be entitled to decline the User’s Refund/Return request.
- Bitwallet shall process the User’s Refund Form/Return as soon
as is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on stated
reasons for the request. In any case, Bitwallet shall notify the User on
the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out
request will only be approved or declined after meticulous verification made by
NOTE: Submission of Refund/Return does not guarantee
that the User’s request will be satisfied.
- 5.1 Bitwallet LLC is the owner and/or authorised user of all
trademarks, service marks, design, marks, patents, copyrights, database
rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained
within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. We are the exclusive owner of
all rights in the compilation, design and layout of the Site. All images
and textual content on the Site are copyright © Bitwallet LLC.
- 5.2 Logotypes of any of the available currencies correspond to
the official logotype available to the public. We reserve the right to
change the logotype to one created by Bitwallet, either by our decision or
upon reasonable request.
7. Right to Use
Site and Content
- 6.1 You may use the Site only for the purposes for which it is
provided. You must not use the Site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity
or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt the Site.
- 6.2 Any use of the Site with the purpose of defrauding,
circumventing bans, soliciting or abusing any of our Services will be
considered “misuse”, and will result in the immediate termination of all
related accounts, including seizure of all of the user’s on-site digital
property by the Company.
- 6.3 The term misuse also includes, but is not limited to, the
creation of multiple accounts for the purposes of defrauding,
circumventing bans or limits, soliciting or abusing any of our Services
- 6.4 Threats towards Bitwallet or Bitwallet staff will result in
immediate termination of all related accounts, including seizure of all
on-site digital property
- 6.5 You may reproduce, copy and distribute the content of the
Site provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial
purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of the
Company's rights in the relevant content. You may not reproduce, copy or
distribute the content on the Site for any other purpose or in any other
way without the Company's prior written consent. You may link to any parts
of the Site without the Company's consent.
Credentials and User Information
- 7.1 You ensure that any information that you provide when
creating an account with us on the Site is correct, complete and
up-to-date, and you agree to contact us as soon as possible if any of this
information changes or you become aware of any inaccuracy in the
information you have provided.
- 7.2 If you are providing information about a person other than
yourself, you warrant that you are authorized by that person to provide
- 7.3 You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that
occur under your account or password.
- 7.4 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of
your account and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your
- 7.5 You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your
password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately
if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to
anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an
- 8.1 We endeavour to ensure that any content will be current, accurate
or complete when you access it. However, we will take steps to correct any
error or inaccuracy in any content which is brought to our attention
within a reasonable timeframe.
- 8.2 The Site may from time to time contain content provided by
third parties and links to third party sites. This is provided for your
convenience only and we are not responsible for any third
party content on our site or any site to which our site contains
links. The inclusion of any such content or link does not imply our endorsement
or approval of any linked website or any association with its owners or
- 8.3 You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the
content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions
you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, the Site.
- 8.4 We may change the content on the Site at any time without
- 9.1 We may amend these Terms whenever necessary. Site users
therefore agree to regularly read these Terms. By continuing to use the
Site after any such amendment, you are deemed to have agreed to the
Law and Jurisdiction
- 10.1 The interpretation, effect and enforceability of these
Terms and any matters or disputes arising in relation with the Site will
be governed by Georga laws and will be dealt with in Georgia courts, and
you and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Georgia
courts for the determination of disputes.
- 10.2 You agree all transactions and any Services taking place
or provided on or through the Site are governed by Georgia law regardless
of the location of the user.